www.tuscanyaccommodation.comwww.tuscanyaccommodation.comwww.tuscanyaccommodation.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Accomodation near Florence and Lucca and things to do for 70th birthday suprise

Default for attention of paolo

Fine, I'm going to send you a message via email, Devika. Sorry I can't see how to send you a message via this forum...

Default Montecatini Terma - recommend a spa?

Hi

Can anyone suggest a nice spa in montecatini terma please.

Thanks
    Devika

Quote Originally Posted by Lourdes View Post
    For just outside of Florence, I'd recommend this villa:
    http://www.florenceaccommodation.com...a-medicea.html
    with two apartments that can be joined, it might be perfect for your entire family and you'd have the pool and gardens to yourself. Contact them soon, hoping the villa is still available for your dates!!

Let me think about something near Lucca.... will get back to you on that with some ideas.

As for a thermal spa near Florence, I'd recommend spending a day in Montecatini Terme!! It is a spa town, with several luxurious spas/resorts where you can spend the day at!

You can't go wrong with any of the main thermal spa centers that fall under "Terme di Montecatini" right in the city center - you can see the various structures here and then take a look at their services and packages!
    What to see in Tuscany? Check out ideas on our main website DiscoverTuscany.com!!

Stay updated: FOLLOW us on Facebook!

I've also answered your question about the spa in Montecatini here: http://www.discovertuscany.com/forum....html#post8255
    What to see in Tuscany? Check out ideas on our main website DiscoverTuscany.com!!

Stay updated: FOLLOW us on Facebook!

Share and Bookmark!