Default 2 Night Tuscany Stay

I am traveling to Italy with my husband and two teenage sons in July, 2015. we will be traveling from Amalfi to Tuscany for a two night stay before heading to Florence for three nights. We will not have a car, but are not opposed to renting one. I am looking for recommendations for a villa type stay. Interested in visiting a winery and cooking class. Thank you !

Default Cooking & Tuscany

you might want to have a look at the link below - not only is she in a good central position but she offers cooking lessons.

Buon Viaggio

Florence, Italy

Another possibility would be Villa Dianella, in the countryside near Vinci.
    You can get to Empoli by train, then ask them to go pick you up at the station there.

You will have covered everything you want to do: they are a winery so you can do tastings of their wines, visit their wine cellar and do a cooking class as they organize those too!
    What to see in Tuscany? Check out ideas on our main website!!

Stay updated: FOLLOW us on Facebook!

Default 2 Night Tuscany Stay

As you will stay already three days in Firenze, you could consider staying the two nights near Siena.
    Siena is a wonderful, very beautiful medioeval town and the countryside around it offers a lot of nice places (Chianti, Val d'Orcia, Val di Merse....) Have a look at to have an idea of places you could stay and if you need more information, get in touch with us at

Share and Bookmark!