Default Farmhouse/Food/Wine/Fun/Girls Trip

Hi, 3 girls in mid 30's seeking stylish tuscan accommodation with hosts who love good food and good wine (Hosts that provide dinner/wine and breakfast). We are staying in Florence for 2 nights and plan to hire a car and explore Chianti area for 2 nights. I was thinking an area close to Siena might be ideal? however open to suggestions. Following our 2 nights in Chianti we will catch the train from Florence to Rome. I have seen so many options online however am feeling overwhelmed!

In Florence we are seeking chic central accommodation suitable for 3. In Tuscany I thought it would be nice to experience the countryside/ local food and wine and meet some lovely locals!

Your suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Default Meet the locals

if you are looking to meet the locals - then I suggest you look at B&B Giglio, friendly country style environment and very friendly owners.

Chic or I would say...not "traditional" in Florence... the first thing that comes to mind is Hotel Astro or a little more traditional but still very elegant is Hotel de la Ville

OR if you wanted chic in Siena...there is also Hotel Palazzeto Rosso.

Buon Viaggio
    Donna Denise

For your stay in Florence you can have a luxury stay in Hotel Brunelleschi(, or, if you are looking for something more typical, I suggest Residenza casanuova (
    May be you ca choose to based on a close city like Pistoia (only half an hour far from Florence), what about this:

For a few days in the countryside I suggest Villa Ciggiano (, a perfect luxury villa with a 5 stars service. If you are looking for something different you could enjoy also Paradiso di Frassina (but I don't know if they have a room to host guests).

Share and Bookmark!