vasari corridor tours excluding uffizi

neilishere

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone knew of a vasari corridor tour that doesn't include the uffizi gallery. We have previously visited florence and the uffizi, hence the exclusion of the gallery from the tour.

Thanks for the help.

Neil

Vasari corridor without the Uffizi

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone knew of a vasari corridor tour that doesn't include the uffizi gallery. We have previously visited florence and the uffizi, hence the exclusion of the gallery from the tour.

Thanks for the help.

Neil

When you buy your ticket for the corridor, the Uffizi visit is included in the price. The visit lasts one hour and a half and happens before you move to the corridor with your guide. You do not have to visit the Uffizi and can simply wait ( in the cafeteria, for ex.) for your guide to finish the Uffizi tour and then join in when the corridor visit starts. I hope this helps.

Elena

As Elena has said, all tours I've seen include entrance into the Uffizi as well. So you might just have set up a time to meet in front of the entrance into the corridor, if you really don't want to see the Uffizi again and either wait at the cafeteria or just enter the museum later.

But if you didn't visit with a guide the last time, I'd really recommend doing it - I've done it both ways, and got so much more out of the visit with the guide than doing it by myself. Much more interesting and thus the visit seemed shorter, we looked at the highlights so didn't feel overwhelmed by the great number of works present. I recommend this one.

Have you tried Florence Pass?

Hi all,

Thanks for the help.

Neil

Hi,
a couple of years ago me and my family visited Florence, and we were very happy with the service offered by Florence Pass. In fact, they offer a very good vasari corridor tour, and the fee is not expensive at all. The guide is kind and well prepared, and will explain to you all the magnificent story while visiting the corridor. It is a great story to know, as it was used by the Medici Family, but also by the anti-nazis italians in WWII!
However, just go at http://www.florencepass.com/ to book easily your vasari corridor tour like we did!
Glad to help! ;)