Cool Budget eating alone

I'm going to visit Firenze in June. I know, long time away, but I always plan my trips waay ahead. Be prepared that I'll probably post a few questions here.
    You have to know about me that I'm a budget lonely traveller, and a very active one, walking everywhere, not being able to sit down for long.
    So, I've been looking at places to eat, and it's not easy. I can't have cow dairy, and recently I've been having an issue with nuts. For lunch I've been finding some places, but I'm having difficulties with finding places that have a relatively quick dish to eat that isn't just a sandwich, and are open for dinner. Oh, and I love wine and pasta! Can you recommend me some places? I also happen to be quite the foodie. I'll be staying for about a week. I don't have the date completely set yet.

Dear Isabelle,
    what a good choice Florence, it's a city to discover and...taste!!
    There are plenty of places where you can have a quick meal, from a huge aperitivo, to a wine tasting to some assaggi, that are small tastings of several different dishes, such as pasta or risotto.
    Have a look at this page wher you'll find articles about eating and drinking in Florence:

The article Restaurant in Florence lists some of the best places of the city we highly recommend to try out. Even a fantastic pizza is a quick meal perfect for a budget lonely active traveller ;-)

I'll be waiting then for new posts on your next vacation in Tuscany :-)

I'm no expert as I've not yet visited the city. But I recently found this Guardian article 'Ten of the best cheap eats in Florence' which could be of use to you (and me!)

Maybe somebody more knowledgable could say if the places mentioned in the article are any good?

Share and Bookmark!