www.tuscanyaccommodation.comwww.tuscanyaccommodation.comwww.tuscanyaccommodation.com

Thread: Outdoor swimming pools in Florence

Default Outdoor swimming pools in Florence

We will be staying in Florence for 10 days in July and are looking to see whether there are any nice open air swimming pools in the area? we are staying in Via de Ginori street I think San Marco District.

Would appreciate any feedback or experiences on the topic. Price, hours, location, etc

Thanks Philip

Here they are for you:
    http://www.visitflorence.com/what-to...-florence.html

Not in the center, but from San Marco you can take buses to reach all of them, although I think the Costoli is the closest overall.
    What to see in Tuscany? Check out ideas on our main website DiscoverTuscany.com!!

Stay updated: FOLLOW us on Facebook!

Default Swimming Pools in Florence

Buongiorno,

if you are looking for a truly unique experience, you could go to the beach in Florence (Lungarno Benvento Cellini 47).

There is no swimming in the river, but the Florentines have set up cabannas, tables chairs, a place to throw your towel to catch some rays and a couple of bar restaurants for drinks and food.

Buon Viaggio.

Quote Originally Posted by Philip View Post
    We will be staying in Florence for 10 days in July and are looking to see whether there are any nice open air swimming pools in the area? we are staying in Via de Ginori street I think San Marco District.

Would appreciate any feedback or experiences on the topic. Price, hours, location, etc

Thanks Philip
    I am interested in the price though of this place, so hopefully someone can give me options. Planning to go to Florence next month with my kids. Thank you everyone. I love travelling.

Aldrin
    Last edited by cebutours.ph; July 1, 2015 at 07:25 AM.

Default Pools

The pool at the Cascine called the Le Pavoniere would probably be the most fun for the kids because of the fantastic location.

The article that Lourdes sent you gives you more details on price and how to get there -

This link has a great arial views so you can see what the pool area and bar look like.
    http://www.golfclublepavoniere.com/default_eng.asp

Buona Piscina

Share and Bookmark!