www.tuscanyaccommodation.comwww.tuscanyaccommodation.comwww.tuscanyaccommodation.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2 Days in Florence - Tuscany

If you're staying at a hotel, contact them ahead of time and see whether they can get the tickets ahead of time for you -- that way you don't have to arrive and rush out to try to figure out where to get them.
    The semi-finals are Saturday and Sunday - if you arrive on Sat, try to head out and enjoy the parade in historical costume and players head to the piazza and then go to the same the following day (or vice versa). You can't be in two places at the same time, but the parade is also a great sight to see so you shouldn't miss it
    What to see in Tuscany? Check out ideas on our main website DiscoverTuscany.com!!

Stay updated: FOLLOW us on Facebook!

Here's more info on Calcio Storico:
    http://www.visitflorence.com/florenc...iorentino.html
    What to see in Tuscany? Check out ideas on our main website DiscoverTuscany.com!!

Default buying/reserving tickets for Uffizi & Accademia

Hello,
    I need to reserve our tickets for the Uffizi and Accademia museums for my 17 year old son and for me. The website webshop.b-ticket.com mentions visitors under 18 are able to get in free, but I remember reading that reservations still need to be made for them. Just to double check,do foreigners under 18 get in for free? and does the cost of a ticket give full access to everything in each museum, or are there separate sections?
    Thanks in advance for your help.

Yes, everyone under 18 gets free access to state museums in Italy, not just Florence.

For Uffizi and Accademia, you would need to prebook the "free" tickets for him, paying just the prebooking fee.

He has access to everything, there is no distinction for visitors once you're inside. There is a temporary exhibit at both museums, make sure to stop by and visit them, I really enjoyed the one at the Uffizi right now with painted wooden sculpture where you get to see the works up close (many of them are still used in churches today).

Default Thanks Lourdes

Thanks for the valuable information. It's been so helpful!

Share and Bookmark!