www.tuscanyaccommodation.comwww.tuscanyaccommodation.comwww.tuscanyaccommodation.com

Thread: Palazzo Vecchio tickets

Default Palazzo Vecchio tickets

Hi there,

My boyfriend and I are visiting Florence in June and would love to see the Palazzo Vecchio, but we're on a very tight budget and can't really afford any of the tours. Is it possible to buy a cheaper ticket so we can just wander around ourselves without a guide? If so, how much are they, and what are the queues like?

Many thanks, Ally

Default Free tours

I am by no means an expert but, in my search for my upcoming visit to Florence,I found this: http://www.florencefreetour.com/ . It's supposed to be free and the second tour they advertise mentions Palazzo Vecchio as well.

Good luck.

You can visit Palazzo Vecchio on your own - the ticket details (10 euro) are on the right column of this page, in the sand colored box under the menu: https://www.visitflorence.com/floren...o-vecchio.html
    What to see in Tuscany? Check out ideas on our main website DiscoverTuscany.com!!

Stay updated: FOLLOW us on Facebook!

As far as the Florence free tours, I don't think they take you inside any of the buildings -- but once of these days, I am going to go on them to let you all know what they do!!
    What to see in Tuscany? Check out ideas on our main website DiscoverTuscany.com!!

Stay updated: FOLLOW us on Facebook!

Default Grazie!

Thank you very much for the information!

P.S. Absolutely love the site, it's been very useful and informative so thank you!

Share and Bookmark!