Default Slovak or english guide in Tuscany....

Hello, my name is Zuzana and we are planning with our friends 4 day trip to Tuscany, from 30th october to 2th november. We are 2 couples and we would like to ask, is it somebody who comes from Slovakia, living in Tuscany and have a time to show us a Tuscany? what we must see in Tuscany, what places we must to see, where can we get a accomodation, we love friendly atmosphere in tuscan famylies, we love good food, hand made things, we would like to feel real Tuscany and have a nice experience... I thing that we will come back because Tuscany is my big dream and it is not real to feel everything in 4 days;-)... Thanks about every type and ideas... Zuzana

Florence, Italy

Ciao Zuzana,

As you're talking of this weekend, if you're really planning on coming to Florence and Tuscany I suggest you start by booking your accommodation - Nov 1st is a national holiday so the weekend is supposed to be really busy. Take a look at if you want to stay outside of Florence, or if you want to stay in Florence.

Then, if you wish a guide to accompany you, I suggest you either consider joining a tour such as a walking tour - take a look at the many options here:
    or plan on contacting a tour guide directly to ask for their tours.
    I suggest doing everything quickly, as it is best to arrive with an idea of what you're going to do, given the busy weekend ahead.
    What to see in Tuscany? Check out ideas on our main website!!

Stay updated: FOLLOW us on Facebook!

Share and Bookmark!