Can't get to pay for Firenze card

anne mcinnis

We will be leaving next Friday for Florence. I have tried at least a dozen times to buy the Firenze card. Everything works ok until you get to the payment method window. It is in Italian. When you go to the next window to enter all the credit card information it is all in Italian also. I have checked English. The payment method window only says Qui Credito or something like that. What do I do? My sister in law who is going with us had no trouble but trouble is all I have had. Thank you. There are no other payment methods that can be checked except the one in Italian.

DON'T STRESS ABOUT THIS AT ALL!!!

Your sister in law got a voucher - she needs to still go pick up the card when she gets here. So you go with her and get your Firenze Cards with her.

I just suggest to everyone to buy it once they get here, there really is no big advantage in paying for it ahead of time.

Enjoy Florence - and the planning, so really, don't stress about this ;-)

Paying

Buongiorno -

sometimes the problem is your browswer. Just using a different one - for example if you use explore most of the time then try using chrome. AND if you are trying with Apple then go to Windows.

sometimes programmers can't guess all the possible errors in visualizing the pages in every browser...

Buon Viaggio