Default Audio Tapes for Touring by Car?

Can you recommend some audio tapes (cassette or CD) for touring Tuscany by car? . . . something we can listen to while driving?

Florence, Italy

Default audio guides?

Ciao Judith and welcome to our Forum!

What exactly were you thinking of: I first read your question as if you meant you wanted an audio guide of Tuscany but rereading your question I think I understood incorrectly. Do you mean music in general that will put you in the mood as you drive around Tuscany or a virtual guide that will explain what you're seeing as you drive, and thus telling you to follow a very specific road itinerary?

I wasn't able to find any guides about Tuscany to listen to as you drive, I found several downloadable audio guides but which are pretty town-specific such as Florence, Siena, Arezzo, San Gimignano, Pisa... and not about the countryside or driving through it.

Here are a few which seem to be good quality and informative and - free! - on Florence, Pisa and Siena:

These on the other hand cost 5 euro each and are walks to see the sights in Arezzo, San Gimignano, two walks in Florence and one for visiting the Uffizi Gallery museum in Florence:

So I am not sure I've answered your questions, can you let us know or give us a few details of what you are looking for? Do you already have something in mind you know exists for other locations?
    What to see in Tuscany? Check out ideas on our main website!!

Stay updated: FOLLOW us on Facebook!

Share and Bookmark!