Default Winery/restaurant

Are there any wineries with their own restaurant near Radda?

Default Wineries near Radda

There are lots of places that have a restaurant / winery combination. One place that I just love going to is Dievole. The presentation is a bit theatrical but the food, the scenery and yes the wine were great.

It is about 13 km south of Radda in Chianti.

Buon Viaggio,

Donna Denise

Florence, Italy

Keep in mind that wineries that have a restaurant generally are large estates (like Dievole recommended by Donna). You will find many wineries around Radda and in Chianti without a restaurant, many restaurants not tied to wineries, many estates offering hospitality and not a restaurant.

Near Radda, the only one that comes to mind and that I was able to also find online was Volpaia which also has an Osteria - It is basically an entire medieval hamlet at the top of a hill surrounded by vineyards.

The next closest is Castello di Ama:

Closer to Gaiole (keep in mind that they are actually really close), you'll find Castello di Meleto but they only have an enoteca where you can do wine tastings - and Castello di Spaltenna, a castle turned resort with restaurant -

In Radda itself, you also have the Casa del Chianti Classico, the wine region's wine consortium housed in a renovated convent where you will find ALL of the wines with Chianti Classico labels and they have a small terrace where you can enjoy wine tastings and light meals in their bistrot (so not really a restaurant). It will keep you in Radda, and the view on the vineyards of Coltibuono is great ;-)
    What to see in Tuscany? Check out ideas on our main website!!

Stay updated: FOLLOW us on Facebook!

Excellent guidance, thank you very much! I was to Volpaia, it's an amazing place to visit ant taste wine

Share and Bookmark!