tuscany trip

pol o frithil

i have been to tuscany last year . i want to go back . i am looking for advice on were to stay in relation to seeing more of florence and siena and the surrounding areas. were is the best location to stay as to visit both, also what accommodation do you recommend . i would be using pisa airport so is there direct train links between the cities

stay in Montecatini!

i have been to tuscany last year . i want to go back . i am looking for advice on were to stay in relation to seeing more of florence and siena and the surrounding areas. were is the best location to stay as to visit both, also what accommodation do you recommend . i would be using pisa airport so is there direct train links between the cities

We stayed in Montecatini Terme. It was delightful. The Tuscany Inn is reasonable and quite comfortable. Montecatini is known for it's natural hot springs. A plus! We took our car to several places north, plus Collodi, Vinci and took the train to Florence, where we got tours to Siena, Chianti region, San Gimignano.
Best of luck!

Stay in montespertoli in the heart of tuscany

Buongiorno,
we suggest Montespertoli!! It's one of the wine capitals in Tuscany ( by the way if you come at the end of May - beginning of June you can also take part to the "Chianti Montespertoli Wine Festival"). The village is 30 minutes driving from Florence (if you are not keen on driving you can also take a bus to the city) and 40 minutes driving from Siena, 30 minutes from San Gimignano...
The village in situated on the Florentine countryside that, as you know, can offer you a unforgettable holiday...great views, high quality food and wine, beutiful hamlets, fascinating castles and churches...

In the countryside around the center of the village you can find lots of Agriturismo and farmhouses that can offer you self catering apartments, rooms with breakfast and much more

If you need further information contact us!

Tourist Information Montespertoli
touristofficemontespertoli@gmail.com
tel 0039 (0)571 600255
facebook Tourist Information Montespertoli

See you then!