Default Help near San Gimignano

Hello! we will be arriving in Florence and renting a car. I booked a lovely farmhouse right outside of San Gigmignano, before realizing I am slightly in the middle of nowhere. We really want to drive through the hill sides, visit wineries on our own. We will only be in SG for 3 days/2 nights. I have read good things about wineries near Greve and the winery Banfi. I prefer to see wineries with beautiful scenery. I am so overwhelmed and would love any suggestions- we can see some on the way to SG, then have a full day to tour wherever, going back to SG, and can see more on way back to Florence. Any suggestions would be appreciated so much and I am starting to wonder if I should book the second night somewhere else or if there is enough beautiful things to see in a close area.

Default wine tasting

First thing to remember is that in Tuscany there are great wineries EVERYWHERE. So don’t discredit those near San Gimignano. In fact, I would start with the vineyards Pietrafitta and Tenuta Moriano which is located in that area as well.

It might help you to do some planning after you read this article about wine tasting in Chianti

Buon Viaggio,
    Donna Denise

I cant thank you enough! I was getting so stressed worrying that the good vineyards were far away according to everyone else. These are perfect!