www.tuscanyaccommodation.comwww.tuscanyaccommodation.comwww.tuscanyaccommodation.com

Thread: Bus Tickets and Timetables

Default Bus Tickets and Timetables

I am arriving in Florence on September 1st, from the airport, at 8.00pm at SMN station.
    I would like to catch the bus to Impruneta, but I don't know the time of last bus. I guess the Summer Timetable will change on September 1st. Also, how can I get tickets in advance in case the bus office near the bus stop is closed.

The last bus (366) from SMN to Impruneta is at 8.18pm so you really want to make sure to make it.
    https://goo.gl/maps/QvM3nSXoVR92

You can buy bus tickets at the bus station or directly on the bus itself.

If you miss the bus, don't sweat it -- take a taxi. You cannot control timetables or traffic conditions.
    Taxi fare finder says it should be around 35 euros, but take that just as a ballpark figure.
    What to see in Tuscany? Check out ideas on our main website DiscoverTuscany.com!!

Stay updated: FOLLOW us on Facebook!

Quote Originally Posted by Lourdes View Post
    The last bus (366) from SMN to Impruneta is at 8.18pm so you really want to make sure to make it.
    https://goo.gl/maps/QvM3nSXoVR92

You can buy bus tickets at the bus station or directly on the bus itself.

If you miss the bus, don't sweat it -- take a taxi. You cannot control timetables or traffic conditions.
    Taxi fare finder says it should be around 35 euros, but take that just as a ballpark figure.
    Thank you very much Lourdes, excellent advice!