moto gp 2011

senna

Hello everyone.. im new here and looking for help. A friend and i have tickets for the moto gp in july 2011 and have been trying to find a place to stay near the track(mugello) and it seems that everything is sold out already. So, i was wondering if its easier to get to the track from Florence or Bologna?? Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated thank you......

Transports to Mugello Track for Moto GP

Dear senna,

I know that it might be incredible to believe but, yes, most accommodations are already fully booked for the Moto Gp weekend. Lots of people book the same hotel every year.

I suggest you stay in Florence and not in Bologna. Mugello is well connected to Florence and during that weekend there will be special connections from Florence to the track.

If you wanna to try, this is a list of accommodations in Mugello that you can contact and book directly with owners, if they have availability of course.

I also recommend you read this thread about public transportation to Mugello race track so that you can plan your stay.

I hope this is helpful. Please don't hesitate to ask any further questions :)

Valentina, thank you soo much for your response(help)....i will look into your suggestions immediately. thanks again and Merry Christmas:)