www.tuscanyaccommodation.comwww.tuscanyaccommodation.comwww.tuscanyaccommodation.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 7-11 feb thai ladies in tuscany and florence

Default Vola in Bus shuttle or taxi

Oh well, you can see Siena on a future trip, it definitely merits a visit!

From Florence downtown, you could either go to the train station and take the bus shuttle that goes to the airport called "vola in bus". If I remember correctly, the one way ticket cost around 4 euros last year. You'll need to check the time schedule on the ATAF website to make sure you get there on time.

Otherwise, if the bus doesn't work out, the best alternative is to call a taxi. There is a flat fee from downtown to the airport, it should be around 20 euros, but there is a baggage supplement (yes, read this article for more details). Hope you have a lovely time in Rome, Florence and Tuscany and in Paris!
    What to see in Tuscany? Check out ideas on our main website DiscoverTuscany.com!!

Stay updated: FOLLOW us on Facebook!

ah Lourdes, I just found that we probably arrive Florence around 11-11.30 am so you think we can go around Florence and Siena within one day? I saw that we need to take train to Siena and it takes about 1.30 hour! I think we have to separate our day. Arrival Florence on Monday around noon, then tour in Florence? do you think so?

Hi Lourdes, I got the idea when I check train departure and arrival. Please adivse whether below is ok?

Day
    1 - Florence - arrive by noon, go around Florence

2 - Pisa (take the train to visit Pisa and the Leaning Tower) / Lucca (take the bus to visit medieval Siena)

3 - Siena - Morning and shopping at The Mall - Afternoon (there are daily buses run by SITA - stop next to the SMN train station, at Via Santa Caterina da Siena 17 that go to The Mall direct)

4 - shopping at the Barberino outlets / Florence

5 - check out morning, go to next destination

I'd suggest your last schedule with slight modification - take out Lucca.... Siena has more to see and you'll enjoy it more if you're not in a hurry to get back after only half a day.

Day
    1 - Florence - arrive by noon, go around Florence

2 - Siena - from Florence, take th SITA bus, it is shorter than by train

3 - Pisa in the morning, return to Florence and then go shopping at The Mall in the afternoon

4 - shopping at the Barberino outlets / Florence rest of the day

What to see in Tuscany? Check out ideas on our main website DiscoverTuscany.com!!

Stay updated: FOLLOW us on Facebook!

Share and Bookmark!