Default Bus from Florence to Siena on 8th December - feast of the Immaculate Conception

Hello Lourdes

Thank you so much for providing such a wealth of knowledge and information on your website.

My sister and I are planning to travel by bus from Florence to Siena in the late afternoon of the 8th December holiday. I've looked at the bus timetable, but I can't tell whether the bus will be running on a Sunday schedule, if at all. I'd be grateful for your advice.

Florence, Italy

Glad you found us Vivienne! we just try to provide as much info as we can so that things go right once you're here ;-)

As far as I know, December 8 is a religious holiday but not a national holiday - so normal schedule should apply! I contacted Tiemme a few months ago to ask which were holidays, December 8 is not on the list.
    If you want to double check - I assume you'll be here the day before, so you could stop by the bus station and ask, they will tell you which schedule will run. In any case, I am pretty certain - I haven't ever seen it written as a holiday in any museum calendar either.
    What to see in Tuscany? Check out ideas on our main website!!

Stay updated: FOLLOW us on Facebook!

Share and Bookmark!