January 22, 2016, 02:59 AM
Suggestion for explore Tuscany in 4nights ?
Hi there, is there anyone can give me good advise on how to spend my time in tuscany for about 4nights?
1. how is the weather on coming March ?
2. im coming from milan , should i drive car or take train ? i bring my mom with wheel chair and luggage.
3. i am more happy to see the famous tuscany hills / scenery and winery , where is the best place to go ?
4. should i take local tour offers at florence or should i drive myself ?
5. is it possible inside that 4days for me to go Cinque terra ? or how many days i shoud spare ? is March best time to go there ?
6. if i have another remaining 3 days, where i should go after im done in Tuscany ? is Rome ok ? coz i will fly back from Milan again.
7. come back to florence an chianti again, where / what hotel recommend to stay ? especially for chianti. should i just get hotel in florence and do trip to out there, or i can book hotel at chianti ?
appreciate alot for help me out in here
January 22, 2016, 12:08 PM
CT for extra three days
if you have an extra three days then you could try and do CT but on the schedule you have planned, adding CT to your Tuscany itinerary with out those extra days, will make it tough.
PS when you book your train travel be sure to let them know at the ticket counter that you are travelling with a wheelchair...there are special seats and prices for handicapped travellers. They call it Posto Blu or Sala Blu and you will find them at the main Milan trian station and at Firenze SMN (main train station) as well as Firenze Campo di Marte (near the hotel I suggested.)