www.tuscanyaccommodation.comwww.tuscanyaccommodation.comwww.tuscanyaccommodation.com

Thread: Three Nights in Tuscany

Default Three Nights in Tuscany

We are leaving in a few weeks, spending three nights in Rome and then taking a train to Chiusi and picking up our rental car. We have reserved three nights at a villa in San Gimignano -- using that as a base to drive around Tuscany. That's not alot of time in Tuscany so I was wondering what we should see. First day just investigate San Gimignano? And then day 2 drive south to Sienna? Each night we will be staying at our Villa in San Gimignano. And then day #3 what should we do? Any suggestions? I envision just aimlessly driving and coming upon small quaint villages, but that may not be realistic. I'm thinking I need a plan! Thanks! After this we are heading to Florence and Venice.

Take a drive toward San Donato in Poggio and from there to Castellina in Chianti, then on to Radda and then on to Greve. You'll see beautiful Chianti countryside with rows and rows of vineyards .

A day in San Gimignano and another in Siena sound perfect - I think staying in SG is a great idea, and enjoying it in the evening when many of the day time visitors are gone.
    What to see in Tuscany? Check out ideas on our main website DiscoverTuscany.com!!

Stay updated: FOLLOW us on Facebook!

Default please reply!

I wonder if you could help by replying to my thread here : http://www.discovertuscany.com/forum....html#post8625

@Jane 124 - I will definitely try to reply as soon as I can! there are many posts on the forum and I'm behind, but I will try to get to it by later today
    What to see in Tuscany? Check out ideas on our main website DiscoverTuscany.com!!

Stay updated: FOLLOW us on Facebook!

while Montalcino and Montepulciano the harder to get to without a car. How about a small group tour from Siena to Montalcino or Montepulciano????

http://esixsigma.co

Share and Bookmark!