Default 4 Days in tuscany

Hi All ,

I am planning to visit Italy through my honey moon , I will be visiting :

- Rome 3 Days
    - Tuscany 4 Days
    -Venice 2 Days
    - Garada Land 1 Day

I am really confused about the following :

- My itnerity of my trip ( From where i have to start )
    - Where will be my best base in Tuscany ?

I am thinking to be in southern Tuscany as i am looking for peaceful places with green landscapes , and i would prefer to stay in one hotel in southern Tuscany and hire a car to go around the area .

Your suggestion is appreciated as it will be the first time to visit Europe .

Thanks in advance

Florence, Italy

If you arrive in Rome and depart from Rome, you could do first 2 days in Rome, then move up to Tuscany (rent a car at this point), then do Gardaland before Venice, since it would be much easier to have a car to get there and move around, dropping off the car in Venice. You could then return to Rome a day early and spend your last day there.

As for Tuscany, you could take train from Rome to Chiusi, rent a car there and then drive to the Val d'Orcia, using that as your base. There is enough to see in the region - check this section out:

I take it you're not interested in Florence? If you are, I'd do 2 days in Florence, rent a car and spend 2 days in Chianti instead.

If you run out of time, I'd take out Gardaland as it is an amusement park with rides. Really depends on your experience, but as a first experience in visiting Europe, I'd spend the extra day in Florence or Tuscany rather than there.
    What to see in Tuscany? Check out ideas on our main website!!

Stay updated: FOLLOW us on Facebook!

Share and Bookmark!