heated pool

Tuscan villa with heated pool

Dear Gina welcome to the Forum!
I'm happy to give some help:)
Staying in a beautiful and scenic Tuscan villa with heated swimming is amazing!

For your Tuscan holiday I highly recommend Villa la Medicea, a wonderful villa located in the scenic Chianti hills near Florence.
The location is strategic; Chianti is one of the most beautiful areas of Tuscany with its terrific landscapes, characteristic medieval villages and castles, and of course gorgeous wines and food!
The beautiful villa's swimming pool, located atop a hill, is heated and offers stunning panoramic views over the surrounding Florentine hills with vineyards, olive groves, and cypress trees.
I suggest you contact the Villa directly to make sure the swimming pool will be open in May.
The accommodations are very elegant and bright, beautifully decorated with antique furnishings and great attention to details.
You might also find it interesting to know that the Villa has an ancient history, having been a countryside residence of the famous Medici family; the same Lorenzo il Magnifico converted the villa in the beautiful Renaissance residence you can admire today!
The villa is perfect for a peaceful and relaxing holiday, while being at just few kilometers away from Florence's historical center.

If you need further help, do not hesitate to come back on the forum!

I'm sure you will have a great stay in Tuscany!
Ciao