Place to stay

Georgia Biker

My wife and I will be visting Italy in Mid October 2012 - we fly into Venice for few days and will spend the last 3 or 4 days in Rome. The Tuscany area is where we want to stay for a week in a villa or farmhouse.
Looking on the internet we are overwhelmed at the possibilties. We don't neccesarrily want an appartment but, maybe something a little small and private (farmhouse,cottage, villa, etc) - must have a sitting area for coffee in the morning and wine in the evening.
We plan on having a rental car to get around - do want to visit Florence one day but mostly see and visit wine country.
Suggestions?
Thanks

Ciao Giorgia Biker!

I think you also posted on our FB page and we gave you some recommendations on there - have you been able to narrow down your search?

Highly recommend looking at the Chianti area since it will be pretty central for doing day trips around the whole region. How about these Chianti farmhouse apartments or the apartments at this residence Santa Maria?

If you're still looking, let us know if you have some ideas of some you like so we can offer similar suggestions! Hope you're enjoying planning your trip :)

thank you Lourdes
i think i'll bookmark those links :)
it's been a while since i had a vacation
wanna do it right :)

Hi Gail
I hope you found a Tuscany rental from Lourdes suggestions.

Anyways to you and those who are looking for villas in Tuscan regions like Chianti, Florence, Pisa, Lucca etc