www.tuscanyaccommodation.comwww.tuscanyaccommodation.comwww.tuscanyaccommodation.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Moving to Tuscany for 1 year. Long-term rental of house/villa?

Default still looking for long term rental?

Hi Suzi,
    you're still looking for long term rental?
    If so let me know. We're considering renting our home that covers more or less your request.
    thank you
    Roberta

Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    We are looking for a green area, max 1.5 hours from Florence, a house with a garden big enough to keep our 4 dogs.

While going through the mentioned websites, which Comune of the Province of Firenze do you recommend looking? We really have to know which area is which.

Outskirts of a village is OK,
    Country side is OK
    Near a lake or closer to the coast is OK,
    As long as it is max 1.5 hours from the airport of Florence.

Thank you in advance for your input.

Quote Originally Posted by RobyBeba View Post
    Hi Suzi,
    you're still looking for long term rental?
    If so let me know. We're considering renting our home that covers more or less your request.
    thank you
    Roberta
    Hi Roberta

We might be interested if it is still available. We are moving from Thailand (I am British) to Italy for a year with our 3 dogs and am looking for a place to rent for that time.

Red face Move to Tuscany

Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    We are looking for a green area, max 1.5 hours from Florence, a house with a garden big enough to keep our 4 dogs.

While going through the mentioned websites, which Comune of the Province of Firenze do you recommend looking? We really have to know which area is which.

Outskirts of a village is OK,
    Country side is OK
    Near a lake or closer to the coast is OK,
    As long as it is max 1.5 hours from the airport of Florence.

Thank you in advance for your input.
    Hi there, I was wondering whether you moved? I am considering a move also to Tuscany near Lucca depending on a job offer and I too have a dog that can't really be left all day alone - I wanted to find out a little more about dog walkers and dog sitters etc, and the situation with dogs in general over there. Any advice would be appreciated. :-)

Share and Bookmark!