Villa with heated pool

Phys Sam

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to find accommodation with a heated pool for saturday may 24th 2014 (1 week stay). It will be for 5 adults, a baby, 2 yr old and 6 yr old. It's holiday time so I guess good places are getting booked quickly.

Whilst I'm prepared to brave a non heated pool, I'm under a fair bit of pressure to get something the kids ( and wives) will get in to!

I was looking at the lucca region but have run out of options searching the net already!!

We found this place but its booked :(

http://www.ownersdirect.co.uk/italy/It4073.htm

If anyone can help that would be great!!,

I understand completely - but you might be surprised and find that the weather next year at the end of May might not even need it. Also the kids are the least of your worry, they generally have fun with water no matter what the temp is ;-)

I know this villa just outside of Florence has a heated pool in May and September - I think you just have to ask with others to make sure, many might not have the capabilities but some do and will definitely turn it on if necessary and upon request since it totally depends on the weather.

I would suggest you contact these to ask:
Podere Casanova
Agriturismo Incrociata
Villa Le Torri
Rocca di Cispiano
Fattoria Viticcio
Not sure if you wanted to stay in the Lucca area, these are all spread out around the Chianti area.