Help! 1st time in Tuscany

Rudy

Hello,
My wife and I are planning to visit Tuscany for max 7 days. A lot of useful tips in here but we need your further advice. We would like to do the following activities (on top of other touristy stuffs like Duomo etc) but we don't know where to stay and how to plan the route:

1. Stay in a farmhouse
2. Pick grapes and/or olives
3. Take a cooking lesson, perhaps with the farmhouse's host
4. See villages on foot, by cycling (a bit) and by car (renting)
5. Visit Pisa, st Gimignano, Siena, cinque Terre, Florence
6. Eat gelato eg Grom, panini (kosher or halal) and seafood
7. Must be in Florence on 24th June for the parade and medieval game

We can fly in from London into Pisa on 22nd June (stay 1.5 days), take train to Florence (stay 2 days), take train to Siena and rent a car to go to a farmhouse (would really appreciate it if you could help in suggesting appropriate farmhouse for the activities above) and stay for 3 days. Will take 1 day to drive to st Gimignano and cinque Terre (maybe by train?). Trying to avoid driving into big cities like Florence and Pisa. Then on last day, take train from Siena to Florence airport to go back to London.

What do you think? Does the route make sense?

Thanks
Rudy

Help for you!

Hello Rudy ,
I live on a farm in Tuscany and I'd love to help you plan your trip. we welcome you in my farm that has 4 apartments and a lovely pool area and we’re very friendly and often invite guests to eat with us even if we do not have a real restaurant , we also like to cook with them in fact , one year we also organize small cookingclass and photography. We are located between Arezzo and Florence, in the hills, the nearest village is called Castelfranco di Sopra ; From here you can either go to Arezzo and Florence by train in just 30 minutes. we can’t let you participate in the harvest of olives or grapes because the olives are harvested will be in November and grapes in September, but you can still see other work in the field. When possible we also host wwoofer for help in the work and cultural exchange . As I said, the farm is called " agriturismo il bellini " and is located in Castelfranco di Sopra , I'm Rosanna and I would be happy to give you advice for your trip. Hoping to make your holiday a unique aspect of your contact.
Rosanna and family
;)