Pet-free hotels or b&b in Tuscany

mld757

Hello, my husband and I will be visiting Tuscany in April 2016. He is highly allergic to animals, especially cats and short haired dogs. I am trying to find a pet-free hotel or b&b that we could stay in....though he loves animals, he will have a serious reaction that will last for days.

Does anyone have any suggestions? We are considering the Chianti region or the Montepulciano area.

Thank you.

hard

Honestly this is not a request i hear about very often. Your best bet might be to get private acomodations instead of a hotel. I've known several people to use airb&b recently and you get alot of choice.

Should you desire you can contact me directly (private message) and i can get in touch with a few of the no-animal farmhouses that i work with.

Pet free accommodations

Honestly this is not a request i hear about very often. Your best bet might be to get private acomodations instead of a hotel. I've known several people to use airb&b recently and you get alot of choice.

Should you desire you can contact me directly (private message) and i can get in touch with a few of the no-animal farmhouses that i work with.

Hi Leonardo, I've actually found some pet-free hotels and B&Bs in Tuscany.
It took a lot of work, but after looking through many hotel amenities, I was able to book several that do not allow pets.

Thanks for the advice.
Marie

Ciao Marie,

Yes, I was thinking the same thing - it would take some investigating to do to find them, as they do exist but most will mark when pets are WELCOME, not when they are not.
So the only way to find them is to look at many listings of B&Bs or hotels and then individually contact them to have confirmation that they have no pets.

In the Chianti area, have you taken a look at Palazzo Malaspina or Casolare di Libbiano or Borgo di Pietrafitta? I believe there were no pets, didn't see any when I was there, but do contact them to make sure! Hope these are helpful additional possibilities to add to your list.