where to stay in cinque terre

debbiec

Our group of 15 will be visiting Tuscany for the first time in July. It seems from reading, that with the time it takes to get there and back from Florence area and have time to explore, it is recommended to stay the night in Cinque Terre. Are there accommodations in these villages or close by that someone could recommend?

Staying the night

Buongiorno,

Actually...though it can be a pleasant evening eating out at Cinque Terre,

if you are staying in Florence, then I wouldn't spend the night. I would go back to the hotel or villa.

Instead of investing in a hotel - invest in a bus that would take you over there and then bring you back, so that you don't need to worry about the drive. A bus can pick you up early, you can dose on the ride over. Then catch the train, visit and explore Cinque Terre and when you are exhausted and ready to go back your bus driver will be refreshed and ready to go.

If you want to compare prices, you can check with (http://www.stedop.altervista.org) he has several different size buses and drivers who speak English. There are lots of services, I just happen to have worked with them and found them to be reliable, a good price and professional (english speaking) drivers.

Buon Viaggio,

Donna Denise