Tuscany can keep you busy all year long!

julieg122

So, I recently traveled to Tuscany for six weeks, and started to think I was going to run out of things to do. While studying at a University in Florence, a professor shared a website with me, giving me endless things to do! Since I had the best time in my entire life, I figured I would share some of the things I did!

I went on a cycling tour and toured Tuscany on Vespas! I went to art exhibits like the I Della Robbia and Il cotto dell'Impruneta! Also attended a jazz concert and festival, and then relaxed at the thermal bath! This website always has the latest events and helped me have the best time in Tuscany, so I want you to have the best time in Tuscany as well! It also helps with places to stay and eat, if you need that too!

If you want to check it out:
http://www.turismo.intoscana.it/

Hello Julie,

I am glad you had a chance to spend six weeks in Tuscany and loved your time here. I am sure you had time to truly explore the region and all it has to offer.

Contributions by our forum members are precious because we help each other out when there are doubts and questions about visiting Tuscany -- your experiences and recommendations will surely be very helpful to all of us since, for most of us, it is our first time visiting Tuscany.

So in this light, we'd appreciate if you went beyond continually recommending this other site and instead actually shared your experiences --- your own ideas and itinerary recommendations from your time spent in Tuscany will surely be useful to our community if you share them with us.

Regards,
Lourdes