Ennio Moriconne concert in july 22th 2014 at teatro del Silenzio

marcosedu

Hi.
I've got some tickets to Ennio Moriconne concert in july 22th 2014 at Teatro del Silenzio.
We're gonna in a hotel at location called Capannoli (about 10km from La Sterza).
My question is:As the concert begins at 20:15hs and ends around 22:30hs,
does anyone know if the restaurants in the way back to the hotel are open at this hour ?
Do you have any tip that I could make some reservation?
Thanks,Marcos

Mmmm, most restaurants will close their kitchens between 11pm-midnight, but I really don't suggest waiting until after to eat..... for one thing, there are a lot of people there waiting to leave and, regardless of when the concert ends, it takes a while to get back to the parking lot and back on the road, no matter how organized everything is. For another thing, concerts often don't start on time.... so if it starts late, expect the end to be later too... and this is something you really can't count on.

So you have a few options:
- eat early before the concert
- take a picnic with you and eat during intermission in the concert if you don't want to eat during the concert (read my post on this older thread on the Teatro del Silenzio for more general info on the location)
- eat after at a pizzeria/bar you find open late at night. Now this is what you're asking help with and the this is that we're hard pressed to find one that is right and will be open for sure by the time you are on your way.... so if you choose this option, I say to just take the road back from Lajatico to Peccioli and stop at any pizzeria along the way that looks open. You'll have more success in the bigger towns for sure, but since it is summer even the countryside ones stay open late.

Hope you enjoy the concert!! (Wishing I could go too! Love both Bocelli and Morricone)

Hi.
I've got some tickets to Ennio Moriconne concert in july 22th 2014 at Teatro del Silenzio.
We're gonna in a hotel at location called Capannoli (about 10km from La Sterza).
My question is:As the concert begins at 20:15hs and ends around 22:30hs,
does anyone know if the restaurants in the way back to the hotel are open at this hour ?
Do you have any tip that I could make some reservation?
Thanks,Marcos

thank you very much for your help.
I'll follow your advices.
Tuscany is really great.