Vacation in Tuscany 25-28/9/14

Einat Azulay

Hello,

My husband and I are coming for a vacation in Tuscany on sep25th - 29th.
We will stay pretty close to Siena and drive around with a car.
We would like to know about special events/attractions at Tuscany in the above dates so we can plan our trip.
Also, can u tell us which places/attractions are closed on Sundays so we don't arrive them on Sunday by accident...:)

Thanks in advance!
Einat

Closed on Sundays

Most places actually close on Mondays - except for restaurants which all have a special closure day (advertised on their hours sign)

I saw on a general calendar for Siena that there is a medieval falcon show at http://ortodepecci.it/cms2/

You will need to reserve by calling +39 333-4499345 (which you can do when you get here)

Buon Viaggio

Vacation in Tuscany

Buongiorno!

the 25th at 9.15 pm ITALIAN OPERA (the best arias form "La Boheme", "Tosca", "Madame Butterfly", "La Traviata", "Nozze di Figaro". Location: Siena (Piazza La Lizza 1).

THE GATE OF HEAVEN
After extensive renovation, from March 1, you can see the 'sky' of the cathedral, a series of rooms never open to the public.
Siena, The Cathedral:
Tickets (by reservation only)
Full: €25.00
Children until 11 years old € 7,00
ticket includs guided tour
the tour Gate of Heaven is not included in the all inclusive ticket Opa si pass
Information and Booking
T. +39 0577 286300 (Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm)

Cooking Classes in Siena:
The main focus of Lella’s school is traditional Tuscan Cuisine: adapting old recipes to the demands of modern working life.
Clients can choose to attend any number of lessons, from just one to a whole course.
Via Fontebranda 69 - 53100 SIENA • Tuscany • ITALY
tel. e fax +39 0577 46609
info@scuoladicucinadilella.net

These are some suggestion of what you could do during your stay....if you need other information, get in touch with us, we will be happy to help you!
Tourist information office (Sovicille)
info@prolocosovicille.it