Calcio Storico

MandyG

Could you please tell me if tickets are now available to buy online for the final of Calcio Stoico on the 24th May ? If so could you please send me a link (in English if possible).
Thank you :)

Ciao Mandy,

We are all still anxiously awaiting official notice of when the semi-final matches will be played - until those are publicly announced, they won't be opening up ticket sales. On Facebook, they've just posted a teaser around April 22 saying that dates will be announced soon but nothing yet!

Thanks for your reply Lourdes. I am getting a little worried after hours of searching yesterday, then I read that last years final was cancelled. I hope they don't cancel this years tournament also.
I have booked a 4 day trip to Florence for my husbands 50th Birthday. It has always been a dream of his to go to this event.
Has there been any discussion on wether it will definitely be held or not ?
Anyway, fingers crossed I guess, and please keep me posted.
Btw is there anything else you would highly recommend us doing on our trip there from 23-26 June ?
Thanks Lourdes :)

Calcio storico

I too am anxiously awaiting buying tickets for this event! The link that exists for buying tickets elsewhere on this forum does not work, but perhaps because the event tickets are not yet available? I hope for you and for us it is not cancelled again! :)

I find it very strange that for such a large event you can't find any up to date information anywhere on any website ! Very annoying !
Thanks though to Lourdes that we can find out anything at all about it. So please keep us posted Lourdes :)

I actually think they are doing it on purpose to build anticipation!

Their site is not updated, they only post updates on their facebook page... and lots of people are asking there every day whether dates have been decided so they will post something as soon as it is official.
Keeping us on our toes, of course!

Dates have been finally announced today for semi-finals: 13 and 14 June! final on the 24th of June, of course.

tickets will go on sale at 11am local time Tuesday May 26th on boxofficetoscana.com

Dates have been finally announced today for semi-finals: 13 and 14 June! final on the 24th of June, of course.

tickets will go on sale at 11am local time Tuesday May 26th on boxofficetoscana.com

Hi Lourdes, It looks like the only dates that you can buy tickets to are the 13, 14th of June. Will the finals tickets for the 24th be released tomorrow as well? Thank you. Looking forward to this great event.

They changed the wording after I had done updates, now the tickets for the final match on June 24th will be on sale starting June 15th, 2015 the day after the two semi finals are played.

Americans going to Calcio Storico?

I'm working on an HBO documentary and we are looking for Americans who are going to Calcio Storico this year. Please reply if you fit the description or know anyone who does!

Thanks!

Thanks for your reply Lourdes. I am getting a little worried after hours of searching yesterday, then I read that last years final was cancelled. I hope they don't cancel this years tournament also.
I have booked a 4 day trip to Florence for my husbands 50th Birthday. It has always been a dream of his to go to this event.
Has there been any discussion on wether it will definitely be held or not ?
Anyway, fingers crossed I guess, and please keep me posted.
Btw is there anything else you would highly recommend us doing on our trip there from 23-26 June ?
Thanks Lourdes :)

You wouldn't happen to be traveling from American, would you? I'm working on an HBO documentary and are wanting to film Americans traveling to Calcio Storico.

-Theo