Calcio Storico 2017

Top14u

Hi
Myself and a friend are arriving on 23rd June 2017 in Firenze & are hoping to go and see the once in a lifetime Calcio Storico. However we are not sure of how or where we can get tickets to see the final on 24th June 2017, could someone please tell us the best way or place to buy tickets from as we would hate to travel all the way from Liverpool and not be able to see the Calcio Storico.

We are also hoping to see the best of Firenze in the 4 days we are here so any other places of interest that you could recommend us to go and see would also be appreciated.

Many thanks
Tony

Tickets to the Semi Finals

Hi!

My new wife and I will be in Florence/Tuscany on our honeymoon at the time of the Calcio Storico semi finals on June 10-11 and as sport lovers would be very keen to try and see one of the two games! I've been looking everywhere for when tickets go on sale for these two games so i can make sure to set my alarm, but i cannot find a date listed. I was just wondering if you have any idea of when tickets will go on sale?

Cheers,

Shea

Calcio Storico 2017 tickets

I arrive in Italy June 17, 2017. I have been dying to see the Calcio Storico finals. Does anyone know when the online tickets will go on sale and what time? Thank you in advance!

-Alex