www.tuscanyaccommodation.comwww.tuscanyaccommodation.comwww.tuscanyaccommodation.com

Thread: Bravio delle Botti, Montepulciano

Default Bravio delle Botti, Montepulciano

Good morning

We are hoping to visit the Bravio delle Botti this August but could anyone confirm which date it is on please?

The event details on this website say the last Sunday in August, but the events calendar has it marked as Wednesday 30th. I can't find any information on the official website for the event.

Many thanks

It is always on the last Sunday of August, so I can confirm it should be Augus 27th this year -- the calendar is set to repeat annually but it doesn't allow for "last Sunday" of the month so it repeats the same date until we update it -- which I just did

You will enjoy it greatly, make sure to be there for the parade in costume earlier in the day or right before the competition, it is very impressive!
    What to see in Tuscany? Check out ideas on our main website DiscoverTuscany.com!!

Stay updated: FOLLOW us on Facebook!

Quote Originally Posted by Lourdes View Post
    It is always on the last Sunday of August, so I can confirm it should be Augus 27th this year -- the calendar is set to repeat annually but it doesn't allow for "last Sunday" of the month so it repeats the same date until we update it -- which I just did

You will enjoy it greatly, make sure to be there for the parade in costume earlier in the day or right before the competition, it is very impressive!
    Thank you so much Lourdes. It looks fantastic!