Christmas Markets in Tuscany, 2017

mzs

I am looking for a list of the Christmas Markets that will be held throughout Tuscany this year (2017), along with their start and end dates, and I'm having difficulty finding this information online. Any help will be very much appreciated. Thank you.

Updating events

Buongiorno,

many events keep the same general dates as the proceeding year, and if they are on weekends then they stick to the same weekends.

The Italians - much to our continual amazement - are never big on updating public information until the last minute. However, we are already working on updating our Calendar of special Christmas Events and Markets, so just keep checking back. We hope to find most of the updated information within the next week (or two :eek:)

PS if you do find other sites with calendars - always check the dates. Sometimes they have the dates programmed in automatically, and they just change the year...but the DATE and DAY don't match. They are normally just trying to sell you hotel space so it is sooooo confusing.

Buon Viaggio,

Donna Denise.

Christmas market

Hello

I am running a travel agency for women in Spain. Next December 1st, I will arrive to Tuscany, doing a trip for ladies to Lucca, San Gimignano, Montepulciano, PIenza, Cortona and Pisa. My customers are asking me if from December 1 until 5 there is any available Christmas market.

Many thanks!

Rose

Buongiorno,

many events keep the same general dates as the proceeding year, and if they are on weekends then they stick to the same weekends.

The Italians - much to our continual amazement - are never big on updating public information until the last minute. However, we are already working on updating our Calendar of special Christmas Events and Markets, so just keep checking back. We hope to find most of the updated information within the next week (or two :eek:)

PS if you do find other sites with calendars - always check the dates. Sometimes they have the dates programmed in automatically, and they just change the year...but the DATE and DAY don't match. They are normally just trying to sell you hotel space so it is sooooo confusing.

Buon Viaggio,

Donna Denise.

Christmas in Tuscany

Buongiorno,

When you say next December - do you mean December 2018 or 2017?

If you mean this year, then have a look at this article, in particular Arezzo and Siena.

However, even if you mean next year, these markets normally repeat every year around the same time frame.

Buon Viaggio,

Donna Denise

Buongiorno,

When you say next December - do you mean December 2018 or 2017?

If you mean this year, then have a look at this article, in particular Arezzo and Siena.

However, even if you mean next year, these markets normally repeat every year around the same time frame.

Buon Viaggio,

Donna Denise
We travelled to Castello Nozzano today for the Christmas market for families and children that was posted here....but there was none on!