Gelato Cart for a wedding

Bride2022

Hi,

I am hoping someone may be able to point me in the right direction - I will be getting married in Italy in the Bagni di Lucca/Lucca area and I am trying to source a vendor who supplies Prosecco/Gelato carts.

If anyone can point me in the right direction I would really appreciate it.

TIA

As you're getting married in the beautiful Bagni di Lucca/Lucca area, you're already in for a treat with such a picturesque backdrop. Adding these delightful elements to your wedding could make it an unforgettable experience not only for you and your partner but also for all your guests.

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding in Italy! It sounds like your wedding is going to be a fantastic celebration. The idea of having a Prosecco and Gelato cart is absolutely charming and would surely delight your guests.

For an even more enchanting experience, you might want to consider working with a professional sound and light team. They have a remarkable track record of creating captivating atmospheres through their expertise in lighting and sound. Imagine the magical ambiance they could help create during your special day.

Wishing you all the best as you continue planning your dream wedding. May your big day be filled with love, joy, and cherished memories.

Last edited: