2 Days in Florence

chap

My family and I are going to Florence on May13-15. We are coming from Rome. We will be arriving Florence around noon of the 13th and leaving at 9:00am on the 15. Please help me make an itinerary. Our "must see" places are Pisa, Chianti, Uffizi museum. Our hotel is right in the Piazza de Duomo, right in front of the Duomo. Thanks!

2 very full days to see the highlights in Tuscany

Ciao Chap,

That isn't a whole lot of time but you CAN still see a lot -- optimize the time you do have by doing a tour - this one day tour of Tuscany is actually pretty great since it takes you into Chianti AND Pisa as well as Siena and San Gimignano which might places you wouldn't manage to do on your own in the limited time you have. You could do the tour on the 14th when you have the full day.

That leaves you with the rest of the 13th to visit the Uffizi - you can just book tickets ahead of time or do a guided tour to best optimize the time you are there. That leaves the rest of your Friday to see outdoors Florence - just walk around from the Duomo (you are already there) to Ponte Vecchio passing by Piazza della Signoria. Just go where you feel like it, eat gelato and walk around. You'll feel like a local - you will have seen what you wanted to see and much more!! :)

Have a great two days in Florence AND Tuscany!

There are lot many places to visit in Florence and you will definitely be able to see many of the places. Some of the places you must visit are:
1.Santa Croce is the largest Franciscan church in the world.
2. Palazzo Pitti and the Boboli Gardens - Everywhere you look in the gardens, and the grottoes are a peaceful and serene place to relax after a days sightseeing.