www.tuscanyaccommodation.comwww.tuscanyaccommodation.comwww.tuscanyaccommodation.com

Thread: Electronics or Motorola store?

Default Electronics or Motorola store?

I am currently travelling through Europe and am enjoying a few weeks in Tuscany, unfortunately recent rain has ruined the headphone jack in my laptop. I now need to find an electronics store or motorola store that will sell bluetooth headphones as they are the only thing that will work and I still have many hours of bussing and training to do and many movies to watch to pass the time!

I will be in Florence for another day and Venice for another few days after that if anyone has any suggestions there. Thank you in advance!

Lourdes is offline Administrator - DiscoverTuscany Team

In Florence, the best electronics stores not too far from the center is Expert / Ganzaroli store: Via Lanza 26 - here is the map showing where it is: Via Giovanni Lanza, 26, 50136 Firenze - Google Maps
    In the beginning stages of planning to come to Tuscany? Make sure to read Where to Stay in Tuscany WITH a car and Where to Stay in Tuscany WITHOUT a car for ideas on where to stay in Tuscany. Also read When to Visit Tuscany to decide when is the best times for your visit.

Share and Bookmark!

Share and Bookmark!