www.tuscanyaccommodation.comwww.tuscanyaccommodation.comwww.tuscanyaccommodation.com

Thread: A Historical Carving at Florence.

Default A Historical Carving at Florence.

Hello everyone.

My name is Miguel I am from Spain. I had been in visit to Florence two months ago and I'm planning my new visit but I have a little 'weird' request if someone here can help me. My next vissit will be not vacation as the last one but study, so I don't know if maybe someone can recognice a carving I'm interested to locate :

http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/8063/sugarloaf1317ad.jpg

Anyone knows where I can find this very nice 14th C. Carving? Thanks in advance.

Ciao Miguel,

I have to say the picture looks familiar but I cannot with any precision tell you where it is. I was able to find a reference on the internet that places it within the courtyard of the Bargello museum so that is our first clue!
    I guess the fun will be to go search for it, right?? I don't know if anyone else will be able to contribute unless they are experts in the area -- it is likely that once you are here, if it is here, you'll find it quickly!

Good luck in your search!
    Where to stay in Tuscany? Read this if you will have a car and this if you won't!
    When is the best time to visit? Make sure to read this!

Share and Bookmark!