Natural History Museum - How to get there

Muhammad Abbas

Hello
I will be there from 11 to 18 May, 2013 (7 days) and will stay at B&B Residenza Cantagalli via cantagalli4/G Galluzzo Certosa Florence, 50125. Can you tell me whether the buses travel from B&B Residenza Cantagalli to Natural History Museum (via Romana) or its walking distance?

Many Thanks
Abbas

Natural History Museum is on Via Romana 17

The Natural History Museum, also known as La Specola, is on Via Romana 17.

From the residence you mention, it definitely is within walking distance - should likely take you about 10 minutes - here is the route: http://goo.gl/maps/QKUCS

It is very close to the Pitti Palace, so for anyone wishing to visit, head to the Pitti Palace and continue toward Porta Romana, it isn't far after the Pitti Palace, entrance is on the left side.

P.S. note that your residence isn't in Galluzzo Certosa which is further out of Florence, you are in Florence and very close to everything!

Re: Natural History Museum is on Via Romana 17

Lourdes,

Thanks a lot for your guidance. Could you tell me any event/exhibition/festival in florence during 11-18 May

With best wishes
Abbas

events calendars for Florence and Tuscany

The two big events happening on those days are the Blue Nights (May 11-12) and Wine Town (May 17-18) - for more events, check out the events calendar for Florence and Tuscany in general, we keep adding as we learn about them:

Events in Florence and Events in Tuscany