How to visit Villa 'Il Gioiello' in Arcetri?

I'm planning a trip to Firenze, and one of the sites I'd like to visit is the Villa 'Il Gioiello' in Arcetri.
I only found (in Italian) that it can only be visited by appointment and by groups?
Can you tell a bit more about this one - only the practical stuff, I know all about its history.

Ciao!

I also found the same information.... and then called the university museum that handles visits (Natural History museum) to find out more. This is what they told me:

- visits can be organized on the weekend at whatever time might work best for you.
- the house is NOT open like a museum so visiting has to be arranged. Each guided visit is, in practice, a private visit with its cost: 200 euros. This means that generally those interested organize themselves as a group and then book the visit, dividing the cost of the visit amongst themselves. But the Natural History museums doesn't have a waiting list nor organize the visits themselves.

So, theoretically, if you're willing to pay the cost, you can get the visit to the villa just for yourself, one-on-one, with the guide. If you're with someone else, you might then divide the cost. I imagine this is why it isn't visited by many, it is complicated and costly. In any case, to book, you can call 055-2756444 or email edumsn@unifi.it

Hope this helps!

Villa 'Il Gioiello' (Casa di Galileo Galilei)

But the Natural History museums doesn't have a waiting list nor organize the visits themselves.

So, theoretically, if you're willing to pay the cost, you can get the visit to the villa just for yourself, one-on-one, with the guide. If you're with someone else, you might then divide the cost. I imagine this is why it isn't visited by many, it is complicated and costly. In any case, to book, you can call 055-2756444 or email edumsn@unifi.it

Hope this helps!

Many thanks ! Saves me the time of finding this out locally.