Changing Accademia tickets

vtawil

Hi
Does anyone know if I can change my Accademia tickets for a different time then I originally purchased?

Depends who you bought them from online.
Contact the website you purchased from to ask.

Hi Lourdes.
It was Bassilichi. I emailed them but haven't heard back - I may have to call them.
I'm trying to figure out how I can fit climbing the Dome at the Duomo in my Florence plans
I am getting to Florence on Monday April 14th at around 11:30 (from Venice). So we have that day but I am afraid of the lines.
On the 15th we are doing a full day Tuscany tour. On the 16th I have an entry ticket for the Accademia at 10am but if I want to try to do the Duomo first thing in the morning I need to change my Accademia tickets.
What do you think about doing the Duomo and climbing the dome on Monday afternoon?

Also, are you familiar with Venice? Trying to get some good restaurant recommendations.

thank you

I would try to do the climb up the Duomo on your first day. Don't worry about the line there, even when there is one it moves pretty quickly. Then after the climb go into the cathedral. Both close at 5 pm.

Don't even bother with Bassilichi - they don't do changes at all. So keep your 10am visit as planned.

I honestly haven't been back to Venice in a while and can't offer recommendations on restaurants, hopefully someone else can come in on that!