Airport/Florence/Fiorentina v Spurs/Airport

fidsdad

Hi. I am visiting Florence on 26th February and would like some tips on where to eat/drink in the afternoon before the match and then again after the match before flying back the next morning. Is it feasible to visit late night bars before getting the bus to the airport the next morning or is there anything at the airport open throughout the night ?
Many Thanks

Gametime

Buongiorno,

If I understand your question, are you hoping to stay out all night without getting a hotel? So you are looking a place to "hang"....and have a few drinks....and a good Italian meal and then cacth the first bus out to Pisa for the flight home?

Buon Viaggio

Football in Florence

Buongiorno,

If I understand your question, are you hoping to stay out all night without getting a hotel? So you are looking a place to "hang"....and have a few drinks....and a good Italian meal and then cacth the first bus out to Pisa for the flight home?

Buon Viaggio

Hi and thanks. Yes I'd like to hang around Florence bars or restaurants through the night before flying back from Florence to London Gatwick.

All nighter in Florence

so a preliminary search I found on a Thursday night - all nighters are hard to come by....even if the Fiorentina is playing (and I am sorry to say .... hopefuly winning!)

Bar Pappagallo
Via Fra' Giovanni Angelico 7R
50121 Firenze

is open to the truly wee hours of the morning, it is fairly close to the stadium...but it is also a Fiorentina stronghold....so beware ;-) It does close for an hour around 4 am before opening up again at 5.

Don't count on much being open at the airport until 6:30 - 7 am....my last trip out, I had hoped one last espresso before the flight and it wasn't happening.

I am searching out a good restaurant you can hang at and will update you soon.