One or more tickets

DIAMOND1

Next month will be out 3rd visit to Florence but still have lots to see, but are taking it easy and no rush. We are looking at visiting the Pitti Palace this time and the Boboli Gardens, but are unsure about the costs. There are a number of tourist sites that charge a higher ticket price around £60-£70 each which is entry for 2 or 3 sites. But if you visit the Pitti Palace is it one ticket price for everything if so how much, or do you have to pay for separate tickets to the palace, the costume gallery and the gardens separately, and how much time will you need there?
Any help would be appreciated.

Sounds like the perfect way to best enjoy Florence!

If you're interested in the Pitti Palace and Boboli Gardens, just go there directly and buy tickets. There are 2 tickets - one includes some museums and the garden, the other the remaining museums. They both each are valid 3 days. You can see more details here:
http://www.visitflorence.com/florence-museums/pitti-palace.html
Of course, the museums are grouped so that you have to end up buying both tickets....

Pitti hardly ever has a line, it is big and there is space... so don't buy tickets ahead of time, just get them there, if you find a line it will move fast.

If you have the time, go back every day to see something new. Don't rush, the palace and gardens are huge so just stay however long you feel like staying!

Boboli Gardens

Buongiorno,

when I first arrived to Florence (and was on a very tight budget), I used to love to buy a panino, a small bottle of wine, maybe some pecorino cheese and of course some biscotti - and go to Boboli Gardens. If I timed it just right, I would be able to eat lunch hidden in some sweet little corner and listen to the bells ring at 12 noon. It was truly magical and one of my best memories of Florence.

So my suggestion, pack a light lunch and try to be inside the gardens before noon.

Buon Viaggio