5 days in Tuscany

runa

Our first time in Italy. A bit nervous. We don't speak the language . Renting a car in Florence and driving through Tuscany ending in Rome.. First 2 nights at an Air B & B in LaFelce .It is also a cooking school. Really excited about that. 1 night in Asissi . 2 nights in Orvietto. Would love some advice. What places should we not miss ? Definitely planning Siena .

The way you have it right now, you're spending only 2 nights in Tuscany!! Assisi and Orvieto are in the region of Umbria.

I'd recommend you see Florence on one day for sure, and the second driving in Chianti visiting the villages of Greve, Castellina, Panzano and Radda.

On the drive down to Assisi you might want to stop in either Arezzo or Cortona to see a little more of Tuscany..... I know Orvieto is really beautiful, but as to the top places to see in that area I'm not sure - I'd recommend Perugia, Terni, Narni and Todi as possible places but I'm no expert for Umbria (yet! ;) )

If you want to spend more time in Tuscany, I'd move more days to La Felce and include at least a visit to Siena and San Gimignano as well! :D