Academia Check-In Procedure

Michael68

Hello. I will have purchased skip the line tickets to the Academia. Depending on the site I purchase from, I will have a voucher I need to redeem for a ticket or I will have my reservation at "will call." Since I have purchased skip the line access, do I need to stand in another long line to redeem the voucher or pick up the ticket at "will call"? What is the procedure to pick up the tickets before I queue along the line of PRENOTATI? Thank you.

Everyone who books tickets online ahead of time has the right to enter through the reserved entrance for "prenotati" which means reserved tickets. You will have a voucher to exchange for tickets once you're inside the museum, which you get after you've entered through the reserved line entrance.
You can get in line 15 min before your entrance time, not before. That way they let in people whose visit is coming up.

The Firenze Musei B-Ticket official site indicates the tickets will be at "will call". Is that the same Prenotati line as for the vouchers? There is no mention of vouchers, only "will call".

Yes, same thing - you book online, they give you not a voucher but a confirmation number on email you need to print and take with you (so like a voucher in the end) to stop at the ticket office and pick up your ticket. So same procedure! They just decided to translate it using different terms, but in the end, you enter through reserved ticket line and pick up tickets once inside.