First visit to Florence n Rome

Estherloh

My family of 4 adults will be traveling to Foorence in early March and followed by Rome. Can you share about how to get from Florence airport (FLR) to Via Panzani 10 Firenze? I was advised to take volainbus (airport bus) from the airport - is that the only way? If yes where do I buy the ticket from and where to locate their booth at the airport? As for Rome, we will be arriving Rome by train - can you also advise the transport to from Rome Termini station to Via Rasella, 14, Rome, Lazio 00187?

Rgds
Esther

from Florence airport to city center

Buongiorno,

it you want to go direct to that address in Florence, I suggest you pick up a taxi which are (almost) always available outside the airport.

or you could catch the Volo in Bus and then walk it (literally 10 minutes from the train station ... maybe less) you can check with google maps? or another taxi?

Personally with 4 adults - your most economic solution is probably the taxi.

Buon Viaggio,

Donna Denise

Read that article on the taxi above - you'll have the numbers in case you arrive super late in the evening and cant' find a taxi - but at the airport, I've always found many taxis during the day.

There is also a fixed cost from airport to historical center, as long as you can all fit with your luggage but the taxis there also tend to have large capacity for luggage.

I would also go for taxi in Rome, although I do see it is also close to Barberini metro stop which is 2 stops from Termini. Up to you to decide with luggage which way to take.