Palazzo Pitti Booking

Tiziana

Hello everyone,

this question must seem quite repetive to some of you, but I am asking anyway:
I will be in Florence next week and of course, one of my destinations is the Palazzo Pitti, where I want to see the Museum of Silver, the Boboli-Gradne and the gallery.
I have been looking online for options to book before, so we won't have to stand in line all day. But there are so many different sides and options, which just confuse me... So I am kindly asking for your help.
Thank you very much, I am excisted to finally see this beautiful city :)
Best
Lizzy

What day are you visiting? If not on Easter or Easter Monday, I would suggest you just go there and buy ticket on site, not booking ahead. These normally don't have long lines to get tickets or to get in.

Yep, just to go to the ticket counter right before your visit!

I would only recommend booking ahead for the Uffizi or Accademia - those are the ones with long lines (but beware that prebooking at times only gets you a shorter line, not entirely true that there won't be a line if lots of people prebook!)

Enjoy Florence!

Boboli Gardens

Buongiorno,

I love to pack a small picnic lunch when I go to Boboli gardens - there are so many great panoramic places to just sit down and enjoy. Grab a panino at one of the local places and a bottle of water (or wine) and but it in your purse...the only thing you will be missing is a gelato :p.

Buon Viaggio

Donna Denise