www.tuscanyaccommodation.comwww.tuscanyaccommodation.comwww.tuscanyaccommodation.com

Thread: Photography Update...

Default Photography Update...

Greetings, I'm going to be revisiting Florence in June, after not having been there since 1977! I read an earlier post that photography is now being allowed in State Museums as a trial beginning in 2014. Are photos still allowed? I took lots of photos in back the first time and would enjoy taking more this time.

Lourdes is offline Administrator - DiscoverTuscany Team

Yes, you can! As long as they are for personal use and you don't use a tripod in the middle of the rooms ;-) And, of course, use no flash.
    In the beginning stages of planning to come to Tuscany? Make sure to read Where to Stay in Tuscany WITH a car and Where to Stay in Tuscany WITHOUT a car for ideas on where to stay in Tuscany. Also read When to Visit Tuscany to decide when is the best times for your visit.

Which museums are consider State one?

Lourdes is offline Administrator - DiscoverTuscany Team

Jb12,

These are the State museums in Florence: https://www.visitflorence.com/floren...-florence.html
    and this in all of Tuscany: https://www.discovertuscany.com/tusc...n-tuscany.html
    In the beginning stages of planning to come to Tuscany? Make sure to read Where to Stay in Tuscany WITH a car and Where to Stay in Tuscany WITHOUT a car for ideas on where to stay in Tuscany. Also read When to Visit Tuscany to decide when is the best times for your visit.