The Scoppio del Carro

evemorton

How early should a single traveller arrive to get an up close spot to see The Scoppio del Carro and if I get there early and find a good spot, will I be able to sit on the ground to wait?

Thank you so much!

Good spot

Buongiorno,

Early. At least an hour if not more before.

There will be lots of jostling around, just be persistent. You will be able to sit in the beginning maybe to save your spot. But as soon as it starts filling up, no way! you will be on your feet and staking your claim.

The last time I went, I was in the back and had a great view of the smoke (ha ha) but that was due more to weather conditions.

I do remember that those up front had a bit of a wait to get out of there, because those in the back had to more first - and really...no one knew what they were doing HA HA

Buon Viaggio,

Donna Denise

Grazie mille! Can't wait! I leave April 10th for my first time to Europe.

Buongiorno,

Early. At least an hour if not more before.

There will be lots of jostling around, just be persistent. You will be able to sit in the beginning maybe to save your spot. But as soon as it starts filling up, no way! you will be on your feet and staking your claim.

The last time I went, I was in the back and had a great view of the smoke (ha ha) but that was due more to weather conditions.

I do remember that those up front had a bit of a wait to get out of there, because those in the back had to more first - and really...no one knew what they were doing HA HA

Buon Viaggio,

Donna Denise